Eastcoastbullys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the promotion health and well being of all Bullbreeds with preference given to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eastcoastbullys - this is a new site for all breeds so have patience and bear with us while we get up and running get posting!! Thanks for your support.

hows it going

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
e.d

hows it going Empty
PostSubject: hows it going   hows it going Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm

hi to all ,, love the staffordshire bull terrier breed,, and i am looking to but one right now at the moment, i like bully boy very much, nice dog pal, can some one help me out, must be reg ,
Back to top Go down
vinny

vinny

hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: hows it going   hows it going Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 pm

hey welcome, as i said these are the staff men. hope you get sorted,
Back to top Go down
dave
Admin
dave

hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Welcom to the site :)   hows it going Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Well as soon as u get 1 get the pics goin bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://eastcoastbullys.forumotion.com
e.d

hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: hows it going   hows it going Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Well as soon as u get 1 get the pics goin bounce bounce
were did you get that one in your pic, i like the head man,, what lines are in him
Back to top Go down
mattie m

mattie m

hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: hows it going   hows it going Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:13 pm

welcome e.d,njoy the site,pop on down to the staffy chat and fire away with the questions

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: hows it going   hows it going Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hows it going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastcoastbullys :: NEWBIE INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: