Eastcoastbullys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the promotion health and well being of all Bullbreeds with preference given to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eastcoastbullys - this is a new site for all breeds so have patience and bear with us while we get up and running get posting!! Thanks for your support.

Newboy in town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deco

Deco

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am

Crack lads i just thought ide join up and say hi, a few familiar name up in here Very Happy

Il slap up a few pics later
Back to top Go down
mattie m

mattie m

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 am

Deco wrote:
Crack lads i just thought ide join up and say hi, a few familiar name up in here Very Happy

Il slap up a few pics later

whats the crack deco??ya headed uo to cookstwn the weekend??
Back to top Go down
Deco

Deco

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:30 am

Story the lad, Not sure if il bother ive no cash and just dont feel like it lol!
Back to top Go down
mattie m

mattie m

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 am

Deco wrote:
Story the lad, Not sure if il bother ive no cash and just dont feel like it lol!

same story deco,im as broke as fuk,but ill still try bum a lift up,and get the woman to make me some sambos,incase i starve up there lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dave
Admin
dave

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 am

Welcome deco how r they hangin
Back to top Go down
https://eastcoastbullys.forumotion.com
vinny

vinny

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 pm

theres yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newboy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newboy in town   Newboy in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newboy in town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastcoastbullys :: NEWBIE INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: